We've been trying to get yard work done as the weather has been getting a lot hotter. It seems like it wasn't spring for very long. It rained and rained for what seemed the whole month of May, then all of sudden the temperature was getting up to 80's and 90s. Our grass is really struggling. It wasn't taken care of very well by the previous owners and we are working really hard to get it back to being grass. The sprinkler system needed a lot of work and Wilson worked very hard adjusting and readjusting, digging lines, and making sure everything gets covered. I wish I could help him more but it's really hard with Millie. Here is a picture of her in this cute little hat while we were trying to get some work done.
I always have so many pictures of this little peanut. Even though they have nothing to do with the post, I have to put them somewhere so I don't forget!
Such a happy little girl.
She loves having stuff over her face. She is always trying to put blankets, burp clothes, toys, anything she can get over her eyes. It's like she's playing peek a boo with herself.
Millie trying on my shower cap:)
I think she's about ready to start drinking out of cups soon. She is always trying to pull them to her mouth and actually does quite a good job sipping water.
It's getting really hot and we've been trying to get outside more. Millie and I try to go on a walk each morning, it's crazy that at 9am it's already close to 90 degrees. The other day we went to the splash pad at the Simons. It was Millie's first time and she absolutely loved it.
She was the only baby that loved playing in the water. It would spray her in the face and she just took it. She loved being in the water. I'm excited to take her swimming soon!
She's constantly trying to get her foot in her mouth. She does little toe touches on her back and grabs both feet at once. Maybe she will be a cheerleader:) Shes just the absolute best.
Wilson is still doing school. He is more than half way through the semester and doing well in all his classes. The coming semesters will be a little tougher because he will have to go down to campus more. We are definitely excited to have his schooling over with. Our little family is just plugging along, working on the house, the yard, soon the basement. It's been so fun and we are learning so much. Soon I will post before and after pictures of our house.









No comments:
Post a Comment